Monday, May 11, 2009

I HEART FACES Week 18 Laughter



This photo was take this fall up the canyon that is literally just minutes away from our home. I know not all four of the kids are laughing, but little Rhett was just so cute that day. Everytime I would lay him in the leaves he would just giggle his little heart out because they were "runchy" (crunchy).

Rhett's face when he is laughing is the sweetest thing. You can't help but smile and laugh along with him.





For more Laughing Faces on I HEART FACES, Click HERE.

8 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Makes me want to giggle......Love the colors..super effect & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this - who could see this and not laugh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sure can see the joy in his sweet little face !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little one's face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Sweet!!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a Comment!! I LOVE comments!!

Check Out Our Family Blog!!!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones